Emblem.Finance is not working on my phone? What do I do?
If you are experiencing issues accessing Emblem.Finance on your mobile device, there are a few things you can try:
1) Check your internet connection and make sure that you have a stable connection.
2) Clear your browser's cache and cookies, as these can sometimes cause loading issues.
3) Try accessing the site using a different browser or device, such as a desktop computer or tablet.
4) If the loading screen persists for over 30 seconds, it may be best to access the site on a desktop or laptop computer for the best experience.
5) Make sure that your device and browser are up to date.
6) If all else fails, please reach out to our support team at [email protected] for further assistance.
Please keep in mind that Emblem.Finance is built to work best on desktop and we recommend utilizing iOS, Windows, or Linux for Vaulting and Unlocking services, due to the complexity of the features and the nature of the interactions with the blockchain.
My browser closed before I could mint the vault, how can I access my unminted vault?
If your browser closed before you were able to mint your vault, you can still access it through Emblem.Finance. To do so, open the Dapp and navigate to the 'My Vaults' section. Underneath, you will see an option for 'Unminted'. Here, you will find a list of all the vaults that were created but not yet minted. You can then choose to mint or delete them as desired.
I found a glitch in the software, where can I report it?
If you have encountered a glitch in the software, please report it to one of our communication channels. You can also submit a formal report through our Community Bug Bounty Program. For more information about the Bug Bounty Program, please visit our website or contact our support team.My image isn’t displaying on OpenSea what do I do?
If your image is not displaying on OpenSea, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try.
1) On the vault page, click on the "refresh balance" tab located in the upper right corner of the asset display.
2) Refresh the metadata on the OpenSea asset page, which is located in the upper right corner of the page.
3) Refresh the metadata on the Looks Rare asset page, which is located in the upper right corner of the page.
4) Check other NFT marketplaces to see if the image is displayed there. If it is not displaying on one marketplace, but is on all others, then there may be an issue with that specific marketplace.
5) If none of the above steps resolve the issue, and it has been a few days, you can reach out to the team at Emblem Vault in the Troubleshooting Telegram chat or consider burning the vault and creating a new one.
Discord: https://discord.gg/JYxH82xSy5It's been over an hour and my asset is not displaying inside of the vault, what do I do?
If your asset has been sent to the vault but is not displaying after an hour, it may be due to the blockchain confirmation times. Depending on which blockchain you are sending your asset from, the confirmation time can vary. Even on the fastest chains, it can take 2-5 minutes for the asset to display inside the vault after final confirmation. However, it's important to note that even if the asset isn't displaying visually, it is inside the wallet (vault) where the public addresses match. You can also try refreshing the page.
Here are approximate confirmation times for some common blockchains:
Ethereum/EVM: >1 Minute
Dogecoin/Dogeparty: 2-15 minutes
Bitcoin/Counterparty/Ordinals: 5-60 minutes
Namecoin: 30 minutes - 2 Hours
If the issue persists, please reach out to our support team for further assistance.
I have two different assets inside of the vault and want to move them to different chains, what do I do?
If you have assets from two different blockchains stored in a vault, you will need to move them to their respective blockchain wallets. To do this, you will need to copy and paste the private key for each asset into the wallet provider for the specific blockchain it exists on. For example, if your vault contains an XDP NFT and an XCP NFT, you will need to copy the private key for the XDP NFT and import it into the DogeWallet to retrieve your XDP asset. Then, you will need to copy the private key for the XCP NFT and import it into the FreeWallet to retrieve your XCP asset.